CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 7

Tired Coaster Rider




We got home just a little while ago from SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA... Needless to say, we had MUCH fun.

Let's do it again!!!

BUT... There was something wrong with this situation.

Somehow, I had the feeling that EVERYTHING was going just a LITTLE to smoothly. Then it hit me,

about an hour from the park, I remembered my ticket was STILL on my dresser where I had left it in broad daylight from minute we got home from Six Flags in MAY.

That is NOT a good thing. I then realized that I would have to pay for another one, which was not so bad, BUT... It ticked me off REALLY bad to have to pay for a ticket that I had @ home. That I had ALREADY paid for.

We paid for parking, and the attendant asked if we needed any more tickets. They were selling them for $25, which was about twelve dollars cheaper than I would have gotten one at the gate. I was very thankful for that.

We had so much fun though!! It was scorching hot, but we survived...

Anyways, we bought one of our Goliath pictures (which btw we had to wait in line with some nasty girls *or supposed to be girls* for about an hour and a half, for the last ride of the day) that was AWESOME... I'll eventually put it on here.

I rode the Goliath for Leah(s), and the Batman for Joey... I'm sure they didn't enjoy it as much as we did.

Boy am I tired!!! I din't even get to ride SUPERMAN! I'm sad. I'm obsessed with Superman, (anything pertaining to him) right now.

g'night.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks Tay-Tay! Now I REALLY want to go...Right after everyone except college ppls go back to school. Good thing ya'll homeschool! Now you can go and use your other ticket!

bonnie said...

that must have been fun !! i have not rode a rollercoaster in a long time.

RaCeCat said...

At the top of Goliath, Cassia yells "This is for you Joey"... that was great.

Cassia said...

Actually we rode Goliath for Joey and Bat-man for Leah.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it isuzu trooper for sale in odessa texas fiat four year old classrooms Wrestling babes go topless Blue jeans butts Xxx upskirt pissing Private poker table Lipitor naispan Healing herbal soap for rosacea Hairy bbw saggy Www adult leather stories in delaware Orgy make up your mind clomid e g