CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 23

2 posts in 1


There IS such a picture.Told cha. (We caught him eating *or appearing to eat* my cake while we were camping)

Thanks for helping Vacuum. That was a blessing. Not only to the crew, but to me because I would have to had done twice the amount that I actually ended up doing.

Not that I minded or anything HUH?

P.s

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY belated birtday to KIm.

Notice the name... KEm and KIm... Kinda sounds the same huh? Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

RaCeCat said...

btw... That wasn't 2 years ago, the date on the cam was wrong.

That was LAST October the 8th.

bonnie said...

THanks to all of ya'll who help us last night. Your little 2 sisters were a big help to they are so sweet! One day Chad and Autumn will be in there helping! Will not be long!

Cassia said...

Was that the first time we went to the place beside the Hospital or the second time?

BASF said...

Yeah, I want all of you to know I APPRECIATED the help VERY MUCH. Wednesday is our freight day now and it really is hard on me. And I knew I was going to be working from 8AM until after 7 today.... and then would drive straight to Arab for the viewing. So I really appreciated all of you for helping us out.

RaCeCat said...

Both times we went to monte sano cass

Anonymous said...

Let's go again!!!!

~*This Mama*~ said...

awww, I wanna go camping!