CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 18

Hey hey...

Hi guys... How are you? I'm doing great, I found out that Jerilyn and Tommy have Internet at their house... So, now I'm updating. Gage is trying to vaccum up the cars in the play room beside me, and Evan is roaming around in the floor. Mandi is getting a shower, and I think Ryan may be on his laptop (which I am in love with btw....*THE LAPTOP*lol). Were about to go pick up Kaitlyn and Alyssa, and maybe go to eat and the beach or something. Were going to play minature golf tonight with the yp, so hopefully that will be fun. I'll see most of you guys Wednesday... HAVE FUN!! Cause I am!

5 comments:

Cassia said...

HEY HEY to you. I thought you were leaving saturday? life is weird here w/o you.

tesiamaria said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Give my Frodo and my Muffin a hug for me!!

Kelly said...

How did things go with the Kidlettes?

J. No said...

Did you guys come out okay from that wreck and the fire that resulted from the hurricane?

Brooke said...

Hey Tae-Tae! I kinda miss you girl! =D Have fune, K?~