CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 13

Class is now back in session...

Wow... To echo Dylan's post...

School is starting, but it doesn't feel like it should yet. I know that it does for all of you moms (Kell, Heather, Sis. Katie, Jen, Amie, Jaylene, Denna), but I (to a point) do not want to start school just yet.

I am ready to start school in the sense that I will NOT have to hear Mom ask, "Okay Kayla, I really would like to know just exactly WHAT books you want to do this year"... I am glad that she lets me pick them out though. I HATE not knowing what I am about to do.

I also am VERY independent.... I would MUCH rather figuring out the problems by-my-self, than to have anyone help me with them.

That can be a problem, if I really cannot do the problem, and have to ask for help. I guess it helps me stay humble though, huh? It shows that I CAN'T do everything on my own.

This summer has been SO much fun! I just hope that with school starting, everything won't have to change.

Mom's van will now turn yellow and black, and HERE WE COME!!!( I mean stay...)

6 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

I'm with you. . . I've really enjoyed this summer and it's sad to see it end

Anonymous said...

at least u had a summer I had summer school and school starts back up this week

Anonymous said...

oh I'm lionel by the way

Erin said...

I am so NOT ready for school.......but i'm tired of summer. SO there ya go But then again this is my last year !!! WAHOOO!!! SENIOR!!!! CLASS OF 2007 HERE I COME!!!

Sorry I'm kind of feeling giddy :-)

~*This Mama*~ said...

yes, I will be glad when samuel is able to do his on his own. THAT will be a blessing. He's well on his way though.

Turnip Greens said...

I am with ya I would rather be VERY independant than to ask for help but not getting help does not always work!