CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 28

I haven't been inspired to post in the last couple of days. I have been waiting on something to come up that I could post about, but it just hasn't yet.

Anyways. I found this game on MSN games called "Chainz Relinked 2"... I'm addicted. I even woke up a couple of mornings ago linking the possible colored links so more could be fit on the page. It's horrible I know. I should be spending that time on something more industrious like maybe BLOGGING? hahhah. Right.

Anyways, if my life becomes more intresting in the near future, I might update you guys on it.

BTW....

Serious thanks to Brian (I mean BRIONNE lol *sry brian reagan kicking in there*) and Matt for making us those wonderful Cafe Tesia drinks...

I'm craving one now.

1 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

cafe tesia ROCKS! And the Tommy Emmanuel music was a nice touch too.

Thanks to them from us'ns too.