CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 14

Arab Parkage...


Today or Night rather (it was still light out anyways!) I went with mom and the kids to Arab Park, to let the kids play with some other lil kiddies. Be looking for pictures on a couple of blogspots near you (namely Sis.Katies, Heather's, and TShirt's). I actually was reading a pretty good book, then had to help Sis.Katie rescue Colton and some others from an ant hill. Gage (Smith) threw his new football OVER the fence to the pool, then wondered WHY couldn't he have it back... Mandi promised to get him a new one...

on a totally different subject, Mom is STILL attempting to find us a dog.

and on another,

I really need a shower.

3 comments:

Denna said...

I must have missed the post. What happened to your other dog? I know you said that you was afraid he was going to get ran over. Dogs are pretty easy to find. I am sure Kelly still has some if you want one.
Denna

RaCeCat said...

I didn't actually post about it... Dylan posted that our dog Dixie died.

Kristen said...

By the way.....we have plenty of dogs here in asheville that we can't find a home for....