CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 22

TaRgEt practice

This is a picture of Maggie, Corey, and Me. They came over yesterday to show us their bows and we shot them. Well, I shot their grandmother's because I CANNOT shoot Maggie's and DEFINITELY not Corey's.lol. Maggie's is a left handed bow, so that's why she is standing different from Corey and I.

I was just posing for the picture, I had already taken my release off, so that's why I wasn't pulling back the string. I was actually a better shot than I thought I could be. lol.

Even though my release let go before I was ready, and my arrow shot in the woods...

all I can say is them things can go far!!

btw I wasn't ready when mom took this picture, my arrow was being applied.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have seen the arrow of your ways.

Brooke said...

Tae-tae, I luby! Nice job on the windows tonight. LOL! I wanna shoot a bow...Dereks always were really hard to pull back. It really is nice for you to be home.

Cassia said...

Hey!!! I want to come next time.

Kristen said...

I thought u said u shot someone grandmother!! =D HAHA!! *need better glasses* i waz gonna say.....