CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 10

Acuvue!!

Today... Was my eye doctor's appointment.

I don't mind them, and today I decided to get Contacts, instead of wearing my glasses all the time.

I got them in and out fine @ Dr. Freeman's then he dilated my eyes.... Before church I was putting them in, and got the right one in fine. It took me a little while to get the left one in though...

It's SO cool though, I can ACTUALLY see WITHOUT my glasses!!
I'm trying them out for a week, then will go get ^ if they don't irritate my eyes...

7 comments:

Just Me said...

I have used accuvue for years and really like them (when they are not 6 months old). Welcome to the contacts club!

bonnie said...

You are going to be spoiled for life contact are wonderful! I only am waring my glasses know becase i am to chep to go buy me some more contacts. Another thing that is nice is you can wear sun glasses and still see.

Anonymous said...

Yep yep I LOVE my contacts.

Kelly said...

Just don't open your eyes underwater the first week you have 'em...

...like someone you know.

(And they weren't disposables, either!)

Vanessa said...

I love my contacts! I started out with focus night and day because you could leave them in for a month with no problem. I think they are a little easier on the eyes. But, now I have accuvue oaysis. They are good too!!!

mangagirl said...

contacts?? you wear glasse?
Anyway, I've started a store
please go to purplepanda2.piczo.com
to see it.

~*This Mama*~ said...

i will be joining to club soon, BTW. I have glasses that i don't wear...DUH...how many of you have seen me wear them> hahah ANyway...I just have to BUDGET the money to go get them!