CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 9

Good Clean Fun

Leah (Slaten) said something last night that made me think (or actually a lot of us discussed it @ Starbucks).

When we tell someone not from the church that we have stayed up until 4, and had SO much fun, they automatically wonder WHY we don't have at least something as mild (in their minds) as a hangover.

Our type of fun is staying up late, going swimming, and MAYBE even going to Starbucks and getting a frapp.

I am so glad that we don't have to regret (or if you even remember it as cassia just pointed out) whatever you did the previous night, or weekend. We can have GOOD Clean Fun, with out even thinking about alcohol or drugs.

That is SO awesome to me!!

I mean, we can even go to a Rodeo, yell and scream like we ARE drunk or something, and it still be clean.... Wow.

I am so glad we don't have to deal with things like that.

This isn't a very long post, but it gets it's point across loud and clear I think.

PTL for being/staying saved and encouraged!!