CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 26

This Dude...

Is Awesome. If you make the picture big, then look at it closely... You can see the red and black mustang in the reflection. He has multiple pictures like this.

Tonight was Tia Maria(and Michaela)'s Surprise Birthday party.

After everything died down, some of us'ns went outside to make use of (thanks bro. matt) the Alabama Brands truck for sitting space.

While we were out there, the guy with the garage started up his bad sounding car, (even though it sounded as if it might have a chevrolet engine in it...) don't hold me to that, cause that was just my thinking... and I thought about my mustang.

I only have one word that describes it right now...

"NEGLECTED".

That's what it is. It really is sad. I HAVE been to see it in the shop though, making sure it wasn't infested with rats or something terrible like that... But the truth is, we haven't done anything to it. It still looks and sounds the same as it did a couple of months ago... Or lots of months ago, I dunno.

I can't do anything about it though. Poor mustang.

I WISH I had the knowledge to work on it myself, but needless to say, I DON'T.

If I did, it probably would be finished by now.

I can't blame Dad on it though, cause he has to work for a living for our big (HUGE) family. I really wish it could get worked on SOME at least...

I'm rambling and you guys don't want to hear it I'm sure. Sry if I bored you very mucho so.

BTW... I didn't do a mental speel chick on this here postage, so just so you know that I don't care how anything is spellled tonight.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Dare I say that you CAN do something about it?

Why don't you try tinkering with something small. Ask your Dad, see if he'll "let" you fix one little thing, or take something apart. Like if the dash needs to come out, see if he'll let you do that. Or if all the hoses need to be changed, maybe you can take all the old ones off. I can't remember what kind of stuff y'all are doing to it, but it seems like there's always SOMETHING minor that can be done by a "non-experienced" mechanic! ;)

~*This Mama*~ said...

DUDE! Good seeing you last night!
Anyway, 2 things...one, I just wanted to tell you that I had the BEST time back about 10 years ago when I bought a junky old Datsun 280zx and just played with it. FUN FUN FUN FUN!

two, get a manual, either off the internet or ebay or amazon or something for you car, dude and LEARN! READ READ READ! LEARN LEARN LEARN>

Maybe you could even consider it an "Auto Mechanics" class for school.

???

Just my thought.

Anonymous said...

correct me if I'm wrong but did u just diss my beloved chevy. if u did, ur skating on thin ice little girl. chevy>ford

RaCeCat said...

Bowser... I may just delete your comment yet.