CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 1

I'm Singing in the Water!!

Have you ever had SO much fun, and then when you try to tell it to someone else, they look at you like your an idiot? I kinda feel like that now.

Tesia, Cassia, and I (along with a couple others who left early) went swimming for a VERY long while today after Bible School. We had a blast, laying out in the sun, enjoying the day. That was all great and stuff. THEN, the other people left, and got out of the pool. We (being Cass, T, and I) got off of our little floats and started swimming around with goggles on. Tesia and looked HILARIOUS!! anyways, that isn't the point. What is? we all decided to have a "Guess That Song" contest under water. (Josiah and Brian Thorgerson do that at work with the radio)I'm sure we had WAY more fun than them.

Just Picture it now. Cassia, Kayla, Tesia, all going under water at the same time, singing, and laughing hysterically with bubbles going EVERYWHERE. Every time Tesia would start to sing, she would burst out laughing, and Cassie and I would follow.

Needless to say, some of our songs weren't so recognizable... lol. It's raining fairly hard now, which is a shame, cause it was SO pretty a little while ago.

I think I'm sunburned just a lil, WHICH IS GOOD!

4 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

Cool, man. Sounds like alot of fun. Gee, how come me and Amie and Kelly don't do fun stuff like that? haha

Anonymous said...

gurgle gurgle
invite Gramma Bamma and she will help you!

Cassia said...

That was soo much fun. im posting this like almost 3 months after she posted but....

RaCeCat said...

well I commented like almost a month after you did!!! haha i beat you