CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 13

Campmeetings a comin'



You know what? Florida Campmeeting (which is held in Lakeland) starts in 5 days.

Wow.

We just barely finished Bible School, and now it's time to start thinking about CAMPMEETING? It would have come even quicker if I had gone to MS for Nathan and Sylvia's grad, but unfortunatley I couldn't go. Not that Campmeeting could have come any quicker but ya know...

Were already starting to pack, cause it's WAY easier to start early packing for 7 people. BUT, most of us can pack ourselves, or for the most part anyways.

I so cannot wait!! It is always a blessing to go to campmeetings, and I would encourage anyone who wanted to make the effort to go, to DO IT!!

I can't remember a campmeeting I have missed except for the one when Rhiannon was born like a day before Knoxville.

Thank God I'm GOING to FL saved this year.

That's even more of a blessing.

6 comments:

tesiamaria said...

Amen sister! Preach it.

See ya at Lakeland!


SOUL PATROL!!!

~*This Mama*~ said...

True dat. Have a great time!

Erin said...

I'm so glad you guys are going campmeeting!!!
I started packing in May, and guess what. I STILL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DONE!!!
BUT i have a good excuse so there.

RaCeCat said...

yeah erin!! your fam and my fam has to pack tons in our buses!!

AlabamaBrands said...

Mat this be the first of many, many saved Lakeland campmeetings for you!

This is our first time going; see you there!

Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEEE