CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 5

You know what?

I actually went to Founders day, and had so much fun that I didn't take any pictures. Okay, so I took 2. I lied. Sry.

I was Redneck.

But you know what? I can allow myself to be red for AT LEAST a day of 365, that's not so much.

What I didn't lie about was going to get a sunburn though, cause I did. Seriously. I would take a picture of me now, but I'm not as sunburned as I was Saturday. My scalp is what really felt awesome.

David and Zach said that if they die from a serial killer because I put their pictures on my blog, they will blame me. I hope none of you guys are serial killers. If you are, please go away.

This is really a pointless post.

Really, I promise

4 comments:

tesiamaria said...

Check out my blog Kay. It's all your fault. SOUL PATROL!

Anonymous said...

Have a happy 666 via the anti-christ. happy b-day to me

RaCeCat said...

I have no clue what your talking about david...

Anonymous said...

David says...
Hey Kayla guess who. What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about? That other guys name is Dave not David big difference.This is a NICE webpage Kayla. See you around.

This really is NICE.