CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31

updation on my world of busyness

Since I have Painstakingly neglected my poor blog... I will now update you on what has been going on in my life since the last time I posted.

On Monday which was labor day, I went to Matt and Heather Brand's house and participated in the usual Memorial Day activities at their house. Well... Some of them weren't so usual. Josh, Tesia, Vannessa, and I got in a grass fight with the Brands beautiful grass. It is really pretty, and soft. Then we went to Arab Wally World and had fun too. Yesterday I went to Mandi Smith's house until 12:30p.m, then did bible school stuffage for mom, went to Hville with Tesia, Vannessa, and Josh in the rain, and then came to the Church to do MORE stuff with mom.

Today...
We started Bible school today, and even though I was a LITTLE sad that I didn't get to be with Sarah, Josiah, and Laura, I learned that I could have a TON of fun without them. I love Sis. Katie and Sis. Carolyn Q's class! I hope to go to get some pics, so I'll post those later in the bible school week. I have some interestingly fun people in my class, namely David Reliford, and Zach Jones.

I'm going to Arab again with Sarah to put Flow Masters on Daniel's truck. I
might go swimming later. It's 94 degrees right now and feels like 96.

Happy Bible Schooling!

4 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

first time I read that I really thought it said you had to do bible school "SUFFERage" with mom-- which I found very humerous! It's really not that bad is it?

RaCeCat said...

That's great!! no, I LIKE bible school!! lol

Anonymous said...

kmcanally
I am glad you are in my class too!
love ya
sis katie

Anonymous said...

Hey kmcanally,
Its the funny guy in class,guess who. Well glad 2 have u in bible school and in class.t2ul bye!! GUESS WHO