CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 10

Beatles

Zach Thinks I'm stuck in the 70's.

Just because I say "Peace", and "Groovy"...

And I like the Beatles, and most of all of the other 70's music artists....

My most favorite songs of the beatles are "Come Together", and "Let it Be". I also adore "Yellow Submarine".

What's funny, is that I had a guy in the store today ask me if I even KNEW who the Beatles were.

OF COURSE I DO!! My dad has brought me up on classic rock type music ever since I was born.

Then I got to thinking. Just because I know oldish classic rock pretty well, some other 15 year olds couldn't care less WHAT the beatles sang, much less when they sang it and what the exact lyrics were. I'm just like that though. I love the Beatles!!

Sing it with me all you people... "We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..."

4 comments:

tesiamaria said...

"WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE...!"

I'll sing it with you Kay! I know how you feel.

LONG LIVE THE 70'S!!!(and the 80's...i like 80's music too)

Anonymous said...

OMG I freakin love the Beatles

Anonymous said...

Sergeant Peppers And the Lonely hearts band song is the best.

Brooke said...

This is great! I love the yellow submarine song but there must be something in our water to make us think alike. When ya'll got your "ant" problem taken care of ours went away. Hmmmmm... Luv ya, K!