CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 14

My List


You know what is annoying?

When we started to think about packing for campmeeting, I automatically went to the computer to print an in depth list that I had made a couple of years ago for each Campmeeting (yeah, thats me, always prepared... HA!). I kept looking for the Florida cm one, and then I realized something.

It probably got erased along with everything else a couple of months ago when the computer had to be worked on.


MAN!! I didn't realize how much we relied on that list. I had to make a new one, and I'm sure I left like half of it out.

We've been doing this for years, so maybe it will come naturally, BUT... If we have to borrow EVERYTHING from you guys when we actually get there, it's the computers fault.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the smileys.

Erin said...

I have to make a new list every year!

RaCeCat said...

don't you love it erin? being the oldest is great.

Thanks David!! I prolly would have forgotten! How could I forget SMILEYS?