CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 24

Home Coming Queen

So.... I'm coming home FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Some of those were Josiah) This is the first time I have actually really missed home on a trip. Most of the time I REALLY don't want to come home, but, I do on this one. Don't ask me why, cause the meeting in itself was really good, but I guess for other reasons.

Sarah is leaving for Vermont tomorrow morning, and she and Cass are missing home already, and they still have 2 more weeks. HA CASS!! I get to leave in the mornin goin, HOME!!

I'm homeward bound....

See my homies on sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put the "fun" in funeral

Walt said...

Did you know that every time you use an exclamation mark it takes one year off your life?

RaCeCat said...

Oh no!! well, I must be going to die soon then!!!! lol

Cassia said...

if thats true walt then i will be dieing very soon !!!! don't forget i love yall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!