CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 8

Not much goin on......



Yo!! Not much has been going on since my last post. We went to church last night, and had a lil surprise, my 1st cousin Benji came to church with us. I sat on the back pew with him, and a whole row of guys. It felt a lil weird, but being me, I didn't care. Mom thought it would be funny if other people didn't know who he was, and wondered who he was and why I was sitting by him. It was great.

Basically all we did today in Bible School, was practice for the closing program. And if your reading this, you are invited to the closing program for the VBS at 7:00 p.m tomorrow night (friday).

Here is my finished project,



And my finished project with Ears!!

David blows a lil bubble,

And Cass blows the biggest bubble....

And last but not least, blue tongued ME!!! (Thanks Sis.Katie for the Double Bubble!!) I know it's weird lookin!! don't laugh


At least Timmers likes it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for invitings us BUT i think that would be kind of short notice.Actually I think we already missed it!!
But you can still come to ours! It starts at 6:30PM
HURRY!!

eringdf.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Hola...TAE-TAE. That is TA-TA not TATA. "A" like Abe not a like OOOOlive. I need to see your projects other sided. I never got to come look at ya'll finished projects. TATA like olive.