CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 29

This Post Has No Title

Kelly, you made me think twice when you commented on the pic...

I was thinking "Is this really me or not??". I knew that mom had told me that it was me as a baby, but I thought I could have had it mixed up. So, Kelly, you had me worried that I didn't even know who it was. That's sad.

The Arkansas Youth Jubilee is coming up and to anyone that has the chance to go, I would encourage it. Last year was my first time to go, and I enjoyed it much.

Changing subjects yet again, you don't know how much you are friends with someone, until they go to Vermont and Maine (Vermaine as I kept calling them accidentally when I was there). Sarah and Cassia Left from Lakeland, going to Maine for one week, then leaving today for Vermont. AND they won't be back until NEXT Saturday. I did get to talk to Sarah for awhile yesterday though, and she was VERY VERY excited that she learned to Knee Board, and that today she got to go jet skiing. And that cassia couldn't drive them because she wasn't 16, and on and on. Yeah.... But, there is one good thing that comes whenever they are gone, EVERYONE makes sure to make use of their pool. Oh yeah, Sawah, I gave the puppies some love for Cass. They aren't neglected.

The picture is of Me Me (the E sounds like A, and it's not May May!! It sounds more like Mem Ay), Sarah, Cassia, Grandpa, and I in the Burlington, VT airport, in Febuary 2005

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OK, but that is NOT your MOM!! NO WAY!!

BTW: Someone seriously needed to update that wallpaper--you were born in the 90's!!! That's like circa 1960!

RaCeCat said...

I know!! it's my Aunt Rita... DID i say it was mom? I must be growing crazy