CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 2

Were Bible Schoolin!

Bible School is Extremely fun this year, all of us older ones are being very umm... Bad? No, not really but it IS really fun this year.

I thought I would post some pictures of me and my class, or at least my project and my class.

THIS is my project. It is a candle holder.... today and yesterday we started gluing the lil glass pieces on. Monday we start grouting in between the lil colored class so you can't see the clear parts.











David Reliford... not doing what he is supposed to... He talks more than he works most of the time... That's NICE David.


This is my workspace. As you can see, I chose some of the brightest glass pieces.


Cassia and Meagan. Showing off their prized projects.


Dylan and Zach... posin pretty for the camera!


David, Chase, and Dylan.


Our teachers, Sis. Katie Smith and Sis. Carolyn Quillion with Sis. Cornwell. (SHHH Sis. Carolyn doesn't like pics and doesn't know I have this one.)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my Kaylatte
why didn't you let me spiff my hair but hey at least I smiled. I was actually posing even though the other two sisters didn't have a clue...and yes maybe we should't let Sister Q know she is officially in cyberspace. ;)