CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 16

Yo YO

That was an encouraging meeting!! I had a great time hangin out and goin to the services... I'm waiting for Sarah, Anna, and Cassia to get ready for church... We got here a couple of minutes ago and are late for church already. But, we couldn't go to church looking like we did. My clothes are on the BOTTOM of the stack, so we couldn't exactly get them now, so I have to go in the clothes that I wore. I will maybe put a couple of pictures up later, but not now. I felt like everyone were dawgs and homies, over there, while we were our own little rebel flag wearing (and cell phone covers) white person(s). Then there was the guy that stood up in church and said that he had been in the pententery for most of his life, and that he had killed 3 or 4 people. Ummmm, by that point, Sarah and I were getting kinda worried. He WAS NOT saved at all. Brother Jennings had to stand up and tell him that maybe he could find something that he needed while he was there. INTERESTING.... anyways, I will go, I think they are almost ready.Peace out MY homies.

1 comments:

Omaloriann said...

EWE - how scarey for you all. What were they doing there?