CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 1

Fun Fun

I got a couple pics from last night, but they are on Benjie's camera, and I haven't got them uploaded to Picasa yet. I did have a lot of fun though.... Eating, hangin out wit my homies, and watching a few fireworks (occasionally a couple of God's natural Fireworks in the sky, namely LIGHTNING!)

After the Fireworks, we decided to go to Starbucks and drink hyper in size grande (at least I did... Grande Frapp Mocha, with a shot of expresso).

After having a great time there, we went to Walmart ( we can't go anywhere without stopping at Wally world on the way home ) and hung out until 11:30 pm, then made it home 4 minutes before my extended (thanks mom) 12 o'clock curfew.

I wanted to post this picture again, because I thought it looked MUCH cooler after my alterations that I made.

Here is Drew, Joseph and I outside the church building @ lakeland campmeeting:
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

J. No said...

Which one's you?

RaCeCat said...

Very funny j.no

Erin said...

HEY we do the same thing, I HATE STOPPING BY WAL-MART when out with the YP's.

Cassia said...

how in the world can you hate wally world?