CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 10

Blondie

I know that I'm blond... As in my hair color and everything, but I'm starting to realize how much I am really blond in my actions.

Today (or a couple of mins ago) I told Rhiannon to go to my room to get my shoes. I also told her that they were in front of the dresser. She ran downstairs and brought up the shoes. They weren't the ones I wanted, so I sent her back down there to get the OTHER ones. She came BACK up stairs saying "THERE WEREN'T ANY SHOES IN FRONT OF THE DRESSER!!" She looked in front of the door, but STILL didn't find them.

Guess what??? They were in FRONT of me, under the computer desk where I have been sitting for the past 30 to 40 minutes.

I could go on and on and on about stuff like that that has happened in the last couple of days. Like at the mall when I wanted to see the price of something and was getting VERY frustrated when I couldn't find it.

Good thing I have Cassie, she ever so gracefully pointed out that it was RIGHT in front of me the entire time.

2 comments:

mangagirl said...

oh, tee-hee. i agree kayla, you do act like a blonde. (no im kidding.)and why did you post that picture? (gagging)

Walt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.