CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 4

HAPPY 4TH

That was really cool...
I just was reading Timmy's post, (which was really good by the way) and commented 3 minutes before Heather. I thought that was interesting.

ANYWAYS... Today is the 4th and I'm really thankful to be in America. Go to Johnathan's blog (http://themoderntimes.com) to read a really more cooler post about freedom. The one that Bro. Cornwell referred to in his message.

In other news, I need to go...

3 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

Even funnier is how many comment the Morris got in less than an hour!

RaCeCat said...

Yeah for real...

Erin said...

well kem, i guess we don't get to be famous for our family status anymore.But HEY that's OKAY BY ME!! If my mother......it's to scary to even think about.
Well have a happy 4th, and my second mom aka Kristen is demanding i get off, so SO LONG!!