CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 22

Speeches Shmeeches

I know, I know... I should really be getting MANY speeches about NOT updating in so long. I have actually had so much fun this past week.

The Knox parents were gone, so all us girls (add a couple from MS which makes 5) stayed at their household until today. We actually kept it very clean considering the hours that we were actually there. I don't think that there was a day (or night) that I didn't go to bed before 3. We woke up about 11 or 12 too. That was great.

I think pictures say alot more than words, and THIS is how I feel this week.

If you haven't yet noticed, I really need some sleep and LOVE weird pics of myself.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I think we could tell that one!! lol

Erin said...

new blog---- idontknow.theblogaddict.com

Erin said...

I will have to keep the blogspot in order to comment on your blog and such like.

Cassia said...

that week was way fun