CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 13

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane... (not really actually)



I will be leaving tomorrow for the Arkansas Youth Jubilee. I might not update in the morning, but you know me, I ALWAYS find time to update, somehow.

This picture is of us @ the Knox's before our "Bottle rocket war" some people, including Johnathan and a couple others were smart and stayed out of it. I lit my hair and shirt on fire, and Sarah had to come to my rescue. It did no damage, EXEPT I have a couple of lil Holes in my FAVORITE Dr Pepper shirt, why do you always have to wear your favorite shirt then something happens on that day. It could have happened ANY other day, but NO!!!

Anyways, I will be home Sunday... So if I don't update tomorrow I will then. See ya L8ter. Peace my Homies Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Omaloriann said...

Have fun at the YJ