CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 31

Abby n Me

This is a pic of me and Abigail Lynae (Abby). A baby that I kept for only a couple of weeks, but got VERY attached to. She had a bunch of physical problems, and was a very fussy baby when I had her. I saw her the other day, and she was doing MUCH better. I think she had to have heart surgery. At only 1 years old!! Miss ya Yoda!! (we called her that because her ears stuck out like YODA's on Star wars!) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cassia said...

KAYLA I NEED YOUR HELP!!! my blog i not letting me put all my links on there. HELP MEEEEE!!!

Cassia said...

Thank U !!!!! you are my LIFE SAVOR.

~*This Mama*~ said...

cute little girl. Glad she's doing better.

Cassia said...

Why, thank you!!! I don't know if I'm still little though.



haha. It did look like that for a min though