CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 8

HAPPY DAY CASS!!

Last night I had fun watching the AlabamaBrand Kiddielids, and we accomplished various different crafts (including "No girls allowed: Except For My Mom" doorhanger for Matthew)which was very fun. Paige made me a note, that I thought was VERY sweet... They were all sweet though.
Thanks Morghann, Haley, Matthew, Paige, Lexi, and Sadie for being so good! (I figure that their mommy will read this sooner or later...)

Anyways, the Knox's just got home for their FOE EVA trip to ^ North about 3:30am this morning, and I am so glad that they are back!! I will hopefully be hangin wit them soon, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSAFER!! Gettin old on us, lol

1 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

The kids had a great time!
So did we.
Thanks again!