CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 4

So we had Speech tonight....

We had a Presentation tonight @ sister Barbra Parson's House tonight for us Speech class students [sis. Barbra taught us this class] to recite our Speeches to our parents and friends. I must say that I am glad for it to be over. I was VERY honest and said at the end that I appreciated all the work that she put into the class and I liked the writing part alot.... BUT sometimes I did not care for the Speech parts. At least I was honest.... I could have said that I loved the class and enjoyed it alot, but, to tell you the truth, usually mom had to MAKE me learn my speeches. I loved writing them, but I REALLY don't like giving Speeches in front of people. It was really great though tonight... everyone did fine and at the end of the Speeches we each gave Sis. Barbra a rose. It was quite a colorful bouquet. It was actually fun if I say so myself. Josiah and Derek appeared in the middle, and I really didn't want them coming. BUT... they did, and I didn't notice them until the MIDDLE of my Methamphetimine speech. I kinda had a mind block, but then recovered and did an IGHT job. It was an expeirence. I am soooo... glad to have the 10th grade over and finished!! It is majorly a blessing.

0 comments: