CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 11

Old Red, and NEW Red


Everyone at Dad's new work @ Goodyear Tires in Gadsten, says he got a wonderful job. That is a blessing, because after 13 years of tire building @ Goodyear Dunlop in Huntsville, his shoulders were not feeling the best. Out of the 6 that went in, they gave HIM the best job and we all know that it was God. God worked it out for him to even be working. We are really thankful for that!! It's a little weird too, him being gone, because we are used to seeing him EVERY day here @ home. That is different. What seems even weirder is him getting a new truck... His maroon 92' Ford truck was having serious problems. The dealer gave him a REALLY great deal on his old red, and sold him one for yet another great deal. He loves the truck too... You should hear him. He has talked non-stop about it since he first laid eyes on it. I mean so non-stop that you can't even get a word in except "uh-huh"... "uh-huh".... lol. he took pictures of it... so here they are. The deal becomes final today. What's even better is I get to DRIVE it now... lol.



Oh yeah... Six-Flags is tomorrow! I think I'm looking forward to the trip as much as I'm looking forward to the rides. I really love to travel!! I love the rides of course too. Which is kinda funny cause about 3 years ago, you couldn't get me to THINK about going on one. Now I'm going on the biggest and baddest ones... lol. They have the newest one... Goliath... I'm scared!! lol

0 comments: