CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 22

Founder's Day is COMING


You know what that means...

Founders day is the 1st weekend in June, and everyone is very much preparing for it. People are already starting to line the roads with their personal stands to sell whatever it is that they have to sell.

If you haven't heard of Founder's Day, that's ight, cause it's just a redneck celebration of the Founding of Morgan City, Alabama.

I personally, having my red roots, though I'm not SO redneck, LOVE Founder's Day. Having that said...

Some of ya'll might know that I'm very proud of where I live, and wear our southern flag PROUDLY. If you are in some way offended by our flag, I'm sorry, cause that's not why I wear it. I personally love it cause that's MY heritage, and I choose to be proud of it. I love it here, and would NEVER want to live anywhere else.

I might not should say that cause I might end up moving somewhere else in the world. Maybe I should have said that I wouldn't have wanted to be BORN anywhere else. Maybe that's it.

SO... If you see me on the 1st weekend of June roaming the main roads in Morgan City, I'm having fun! Getting sunburned, and enjoying being here in my redneck world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Your hysterical. If I see you wondering the roads in MC I'll offer you a ride... LOL! I also enjoy the redness of founders day. It was a highlight growing up... catching the bubblegum at the parade. LOL! Luv ya cuz!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Photo surveillance street cameras monongalia county How do i wire a hot tub buy levitra Simil perfumes Moving companies worldwide Rent owen car lots vancouver bc car alarm systems 2w phone tools Atlas moving company moving company vancouver dluxmovers com travel