CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 16

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER



They (the NAFS, my homeschool umbrella) actually said that my paper was "One of the best papers turned in this year". That is a blessing. It didn't reallly MATTER that they liked it, it just makes me feel great that they do. SO... oficially as of today am finished with EVERYTHING to do with school for my 10th grade year.

Then there is next year.

And the next.

Then that is all I ever have to hear about me being a highschooler ever again. In some ways that seems VERY long. But, then I can remember being a 3rd grader and thinking it was SOOO long till my 12th grade year. And now 2 highschool years down and 2 to go...

P.S. The title is from a song that Nathan Sanford claims to like and Mom despises... "Schools Out For Summer"-Alice Cooper

2 comments:

RaCeCat said...

photo courtesy of
http://promisegarden.com/images/summer_fun.JPG

Anonymous said...

ha HA I GRADUATE NEXT YEAR!!