CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 21

ypeople

Before the Banquet, I went to my sister Lynne's house for Katrina and Cheyenne's birthday party. At 5 something I started getting ready, and mom ran me home to get the camera and then I was off to the Banquet!! {OH YEAH!! I forgot to mention the catfight at Lynne's house when some of the school moms got into it about their kids... that was interesting to say the least!}

The graduation banquet was fun, special thanks to Tammy Quillion for the decorations and organization of everything. It turned out REAL nice. We had fun listening to Elam, Josh, Johnathan, and Katrina play some music afterwards!! Everyone was crazy!! After the Banquet and all the music,
Sarah, Elam, and I went to Sonic and got a Large Fresh Fruit Slush [Elam got a Route 44 one] and came straight home cause I had to be home at 11. It was a great night!!


0 comments: