CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 16

cOnGrAtS Grads!

Yesterday afternoon, I went to the NAFS Graduation. It was actually very interesting. Congrats to Tesia, Ethan, and Vanessa for graduating highschool!! I wish I was doing it too! I had Elam on my left [with a rather loud object], during the graduation, and Josiah on my right [with yet another loud object]. I didn't clap very much, I had my hands OVER my ears. But I did scream and yell for them. It was great. After the Graduation, we went to O'Charley's restaurant, and had some more great fun. What was even better is that we went to the Smith's after that, and played MANY games. Brother Randy said that he didn't think the dogs were going to get to sleep outside, because we were being so loud. Sorry, Bro. Randy, you have to love it. There were quite a few of us in the room though, playing a rather loud and obnoxious game. Speaking of Graduating, congrats also to Bro. Brandon, Joshua, and KIM for graduating from College on Friday (??) and Sunday. YOU GO GUYS!!

0 comments: