CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11

Your the inspiration...

Vanessa's comment on my last post InSpIrEd me to post.

On Saturday night, the Knox's had some people over to listen to the Bama Game, and to play some games of our own.

We played catch phrase for a LONG while, and towards the middle, I started getting hysterically hyper. I have no clue why, I just did. It must have been the Dr. Pepper.

Anyways, I think Judd was wondering WHAT in the world was wrong with me. I hope Vanilla told him that I don't ALWAYS act like that.

Do I?

Not that bad. For some reason I'm wanting to CAptialize Everything. Total change of subjects.

But anyways once more, I was acting so ridiculous, that I was even starting to wonder about myself. It's also bad when JOSIAH says something about it. He said... "KAYLA!! Are you turning 16 tomorrow or 12?".

Gotta love your friends.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

YOu don't? k. I am kidding.. YOu don't! It was probably a combination of things.. :) ya think?

~*This Mama*~ said...

WOOHOO Go Dr. PePpEr....

I've never seen you act that way....course I've been around you..umm..how many times?

Once? what a shame. ;-)