CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 17

quotes...

The pic is for sis becky...



I found these quotes off of a website... Some of them are pretty good. Friendship is the topic btw.

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." - Henry Ford

"You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime." - Little Rascals

"My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, you've had a great life." -Lee Iacocca *regcognize him??? he's the father of the mustang!!!*

A friend is a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen, and a heart to comfort.

"Friends are like smakerals of fun. You can never have too many." -Pooh

"A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you've been through a storm."

"A hug from a friend in time of need is like the feeling you get when the song in your head comes out on the radio." ( I like this one!!)

"Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there, 'cause you've got a friend." -James Taylor

"A friend is one who know what you're thinking without even saying a word." * HEY CASS??? YOU HERE?*lol

"You know that place between asleep and awake? Where you still remember dreaming? That's where I will always think of you." -Tinkerbell *SAk... *

"Friends are the part of our family we get to choose" (this is for all of you'ns!)

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So that I'll never have to live without you" -Winnie the Pooh (I love pooh!! )

"To the world you may be one person but, to one person you may be the world"

"The best conversation between two freinds is a smile"

3 comments:

tesiamaria said...

Great post Kylatte!

Tinkerbell and Pooh were the best!

So sweet.





(ps. Happy Birthday)

Brooke said...

I like these, Tay! Peace. =) ~

Faithypooh79 said...

Aww, I like those, and have to use them for my signature. Thanks for your faithful updates, my boss probably doesn't, but I do. Stay encouraged