CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 29

Gander Mtn.

Since Thursday, I have been @ Jess' and Phillip's house hangin out with Laura and Jess. Phil is in Colorado with some buddies hunting elk until Tuesday.


We have been having a ton of fun.


If you can measure fun in tons that is.


Yesterday we woke up (on a Saturday remember) @ 6 O'clock in the morning to go to the grand opening of Gander Mtn.


It's an outdoors store, that sells stuff pertaining to fishing, hunting, canoeing, stuff like that.


I could not believe that Jess, and Chase had drug Sis. Cindy and I out at that early. I don't EVER wake up that early.


You know me... I wake up about 10 or 10:30 every morning. I don't like to be bored during the day. It doesn't take me long (at all) to do my school, so why wake up early, get everything done, and then have nothing to do for the rest of the day?
Anyways, Gander Mtn was pretty cool. We got there around 7 (It was Cold!!!) and were among the first 100 people. We were given $10 gift certificates (each), Gander Mountain shirts, stickers, the kids got deer antler hats, and gander mountain tattoos.
I spent my gift card on a pink Gander Mtn. shirt with a moose on it. I MIGHT even wear it to church tonight.
Chase and Jess got %'s off of their purchases from bow target practicing at balloons.
It was much fun... Even though I didn't get much sleep in the past weekend, I had a TON of fun.

2 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

You know that you were pretty close to my house. You should've stopped by!

Erin said...

I know what you mean...being bored that is...thats why i am raising these GDP's keeps me busy and sort of off the computer. but not really.