CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12

Queen

There is ONE thing that I totally despise.

Redone songs.

Okay, I can understand that some of the songs have to be redone to be made popular, but like NO one can replace Freddie Mercury.

And do you know who HE is? Or WAS I should say. He WaS the lead singer for the group "Queen".

Paul Roger's has taken his role as lead now, but Still... NO one could possibly EVER fill his place.

I KNOW he died of AIDS, and I KNOW that he was Gay.

What does it matter if I didn't even KnOw the guy? All I know is that He could Sing VERY well.

Still... I admit that I like We are the champions by Paul Rogers and "Queen".

There... I said it.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

We are the champions...
we are the champions...
And you missed practice tonight.
=) See you at your party, tay.

J. No said...

HE was a QUEEN.

Anonymous said...

"god save the Queen"

NumbaSixx said...

too late..he's dead...

Anonymous said...

Oh how foolish are the sinful and rebellious hearts of men and women against the Lord that created them! Freddie Mercury left behind an estate valued at $15,500,000 to his family and friends. Freddie lived a reckless life of sodomy, fornication, illegal drugs and materialism. He died in London in his $4,000,000 home in 1991. He carried none of his wealth beyond the grave. He had such a beautiful voice, but used his talents for the devil. How sad! How tragic! Where is Freddie Mercury now? Hell!