CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 9

Birthday

Hey Everbodies!!!

I Had a pretty cool birthday, even though Friday will be more of a birthday to me than yesterday was.

I think 95% of the church told me happy birthday. That was cool. People I had NO clue would even THInk about my birthday told me happy birthday.

That tells me I'm loved.

for those who don't know what I did yesterday... I went to Church, then went to the Knox's for some heavenly roast and yeast rolls... Then I went to church again, then went to Arbys and got to ride home in Derek's Delsol.... I love that thing.

Thanks Der-bo!!

10 comments:

NumbaSixx said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Faithypooh79 said...

Happy Late Birthday, hope it was fun!!

Brooke said...

HAppy Birthday again and again! 16 is so much FuN! It can be a time of creating some great memories. Lata!

Kelly said...

'Sup birt-day Dawg!

Much love to ya homey....;)

Kelly said...

Oh, and I wanna ride in your phat cah sometime soon, o-tay?

Omaloriann said...

A little late, but Happy birthday! Sounds like a good one for you, have fun on Friday.....

bonnie said...

Happy Birthday again to you Kala!!

Erin said...

HAppppyy HAPPPPY HHAPPPPY BBIRRTHHDAYY!!!!

J. No said...

I think Der-bo is a nickname that is lacking.

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! (again) You were so wired the other night man..for real, what happened! lol LOve yA!