CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 8

There's a Hole in the World Tonight- The Eagles




I have heard this song, and heard this song, but until I saw Glenn Frey, and Don Henley talking about this song on "The Eagle's Farewell Tour", I had no clue what this song was about...

I am better educated now. They(The Eagles) were scheduled to have to have a recording session on September 11th of 2001, but as you could imagine, it never happened. Instead, they sat down and wrote this song. "There's a Hole in the World Tonight"....

It made me appreciate it lots more... Hope you guys can appreciate it now too.

Glenn Frey and Don Henley wrote it btw... Just them 2 not the whole group.

5 comments:

Just Me said...

I'm sitting here watching this with the little 3 yr. old boy that I babysit and he pointed to the guy with long hair and said "Oh hers puwty.(pretty) Her's the best!"

Ha!

RaCeCat said...

lol... gotta love Timothy B. Smith... He cracks me up, cause he sings the high vocals, and then plays the bass.

J. No said...

I had no idea that song was so new.

Did you know that "Take It To The Limit" is also called the credit card song?

Ms. Leila Harris said...

ummmmmm.... maybe this is where i should just observe lol

RaCeCat said...

I did... They ALSO told that on the Farewell tour... Joe Walsh's "Life's been good"... Was HILARIOUS!!! He like had a hard hat and polka dotted pants on, and the hard hat had a camera in it, and he was videoing the crowd...


He is so funny!! He cracks me up @ the end of this video, where he winks... Joe Walsh is all the time doing stuff like that...