CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 5

hahahehehhoho

Hey everyone!! I could go on and on about how sorry I am for not updating , but that would just be a waste of words and I can't go back and change posts that never came to be, right?

New years for me started on Wednesday... And didn't end until Tuesday... Every single one of the messages were very much of a blessing to me.


Not everyone could come this year, which was sad, but it was SO much fun!!
I had a blast :

#1 playing Kentucky Derby in Leah's car
#2 listening to BonJovi's "Living on a Prayer" in Nathan's car (and the Sanford truck, which I adore)
#3 arguing with John G,
#4 going to Walmart like every day or maybe 2 times...
#5 Welcoming the New year with grapes (thanks to Kezi)
#6 Staying up till 4 with Leila, Keila, and Dana...
#7 Laughing with Britney
#8 watching Tia almost DOMINATE Nathan on the wii...
#9 playing blitz at Mandi's house
#10 NOT BEING SICK!!

It seemed like so many people were either sick or getting sick in this meeting... I started to feel a little bit sick Thursday night... But I prayed about it, and it never developed into me actually BEING sick, so I'm very thankful for that.

If you want some pics... go to either Leah Brooke's blog, or Jonathan's...

6 comments:

Ms. Leila Harris said...

That pic is really cute!

mangagirl said...

like the hat.

Erin said...

WHAT IS UP WITH WALMART?!??!?!

Kristen said...

i like the pic!

NumbaSixx said...

i like the pic too!!! and i also had fun at ur house!!! i feel like i've gotten to know u better..KIT!!

Vanessa said...

Hey! Yes, it is sad but, I have always wanted an older brother so maybe it's ok.. lol Yea, I know what you mean though!