CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 15

Linda McCartney's Sixties: Portrait of an Era

These are all pictures that the pretty lady above (Linda McCartney) took during the Sixties... These pictures were for all to view @ the Huntsville Museum of Art until today.... I had wanted to go see these, and Mom won 2 tickets (they were only $7 apiece.... but still) so, Cassia, Mom, Rhiannon, and I went to view the display this afternoon after church.

I had a blast... But i'm not sure how everyone else liked it.... I did kinda feel weird, all these older guys with ponytails and pot bellies were running around going: "HEY... I Remember THOSE guys!!!" lol... And the only person in there that COULD have been maybe under 20, was wearing a tyedyed shirt, and looked like he had on some John Lennon glasses... Anyways... I REALLY enjoyed myself... and I am VERY glad I went...

Thanks Mom, and Cass for going with me.


The Rolling Stones ^^^^ Does Joe Ray not look like Mick Jagger *middle*??? LOL

I didn't know Bob Dylan looked like that... ^^^


Aretha Franklin... ^^^^^ Check out that face



^ Jim Morrison




Out of them all... THIS ^ one was/is my favorite.





The beatles...


Janis... A typical pose...

3 comments:

Ms. Leila Harris said...

ARETHA FRANKLIN!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO lol i actually listen to her... i've heard of the beatles and rolling stone but I've never heard there stuff.... Anyways i like her song "I will survive"

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

I deleted the above, just so ya know. I hate deleted comments, cause ya can't read'em. So what I meant to say was; Oh man! I wish I would have realized where ya'll were going. I might have went also. Of couse ya'll may be glad I didn't realize though! lol