CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 23

Lainey Rd.,Columbus Georgia

We got home last night, and I was exhausted.

I had planned to go to school with Nicholas yesterday morning, so I woke up about 6 something (5 something here), and couldn't go back to sleep. The school said that I could not come, so therefore I had woken up that early for no apparent reason. That COULD have been the reason for most of my exhaustion.

They (Tommy and Jerilyn Wingate) live in an ALL Black neighborhood.

It was really nice though, the guy across the road from them has an Escalade!!! I love them...

We went shopping... Nic didn't like it cause we only went to "Girly stores"... Then we went back to the Wingate's and just chilled for awhile.

Then it was time to leave. And now we are home.

I have to help mom pack the van, so they can leave tomorrow.

Hopefully then I can go watch the guys play some football at 3.

3 comments:

J. No said...

They don't live in all black neighbohood now...especially after your lily whiteness invaded.

Erin said...

what the matter with black?!?!?

mangagirl said...

updated my site
if u don't remember its
rltmanga.piczo.com