CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 5

Cabining in NC

I totally agree with Leah (I stole the pic from your blog btw)... That was the most fun camping/cabining (to borrow Cass' word) trip that I have EVER had in my life

I went down the Ocoee for the first time in my life yesterday... Which was SOOO much fun... Cassia fell down an embankment and almost went down Ocoee with no lifejacket or helment, THAT was scary.

Leah halfway fell out (me n clint rescued her) on the first rapid of Ocoee, which was funny. HAHAHA Leah.

Clint did great in his Kayak on "the hole"... Go clint.

Leah, Sarah, and Josiah saw some bear tracks (fer real, no joke) on the mountain beside our cabin... We didn't tell everyone until we had checked out of the Cabin. Haha. Were smart.

Oh yeah, we (as in everyone in the pic besides Cassia and laura) tipped the raft, and Cass n La were VERY ticked at us (at least Laura was LOL) at the Nantahala btw...

Everyone had fun playing darts and pool in the basement of the cabin which was SO much fun

and SOME of us were squished in the back seat on the way home. At least we are all pretty good friends.

We miss you Leah!!!!

I believe that was some of our trip. I hope to have some pics, I videoed after Cass had to go home when she fell (she had the cam in her hand when she went airborne, the camera wasn't scratched amazingly).

FUN!!!!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

So where again did this happen???i'm guessing NC cuz' there r no embankments in AL!!! lol hahahaha!!!

RaCeCat said...

Racecat!!!!!! I won't even try to explain that one!! hahaha

RaCeCat said...

haha leah, Look at my new name!!!

Erin said...

DON'T COME BACK UP HERE WITH OUT ASKING OUR PERMISSION FIRST!!!

mangagirl said...

been 2 long since we've been rafting *sniff*

Cassia said...

That trip was fun!!!! PLEASE don't to the farm animal thing again. I was SOOOO tired and yall were sooo hyper! lol I hope yall had fun down the Ocoee........ I'm still feeling sorry for my self that I did not get to go.

Love the new name!!!

Cassia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassia said...

OH btw the Ocoee is in TN not NC.

Cassia said...

AND I WAS NOT MAD ABOUT YALL FLIPPING THE RAFT.
I THOUGHT IS WAS GREAT I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO
STAND UP IN MID-THIGH WATER!!!
ITS DANGEROUS.

Ms. Leila Harris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.