CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 19

You guys pressured me into doing this...

1.I really am gullible for things like this.

2. I have so many nicknames that I can't count them.

3. I really hate the one that SOME people like to call me (I have only not been ticked when a very few people have called me that)... It's very similar to Tay-Tay.

4. I LOVE bright colors

5. some people know that I don't really care if my clothes match sometimes (not at places where I might be seen, by people other than my CLOSE friends).

6. I am on the computer a LOT.

7. I just reached the height of 5'0. *I know that I'm short, and am VERY proud of it.*

8. on THIS day in October of 1990, I was born.

9.My sister Kebrina is at this age.

10. I don't really get attached to animals often. The only one that I have been attached to in AWHILE, is the Knox's dog Buster. I guess we just "Click".

11. I am in this grade. 1 more year *for high school @ least*

12. I'm addicted to Blogging.

13.I wish much that people other than me would post as often as I.

14. I post sometimes 3 times a DAY.

15. I love the game "Chainz 2" on MSN games.

16. I have a half sister.

17. 2 nieces.

18. 3 brothers, and 3 sisters (including Lynne, my half sister)

19. I have much friends, and am with some of them almost every day.

20. Leah S. is this age.

21. I like things to be perfect... such as lines, and pictures and such...

22. Which is funny, cause nothing on the walls of my room is. *my happy bunny poster is upside down, and my mustang one is sideways.

23. Mom was this age when she had your truly.

24. I love to read.

25. I LOVE to travel...

26. I have been out of the country once, to Canada, with some Tremblay and Knox family members.

27. I have a fetish for purses.

28. I love to go... anywhere.

29. Dad says my middle name is GO

30. It's not. It's really Elise

31. I have blond hair (which most of you already know)

32. It shows sometimes.

33. I have a wide variety of music that I listen to.

34. I love SUPERMAN.

35. Unlike Kelly, I LOVE roller coasters. I had to be convinced to get on one for awhile.

36. I am obsessed with Toby Keith, Dr. Pepper, the Beatles, and Mustangs.

37. I own one ( a mustang that is )

38. I have no clue how I'm gonna make it to #100

39. Mom is this age.

40. +60= 100

41. I have LOTS of family.

42. I have lived on the same land for all of my life.

43. This is all very random if you haven't noticed... But WHO cares?

44. My song for the day is Frankie Vallie's "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You"

45. It will be much different tomorrow I'm sure (my song of the day )

46. I think Brian and Matt make the best Cafe Tesia drinks. HINT HINT

47. I LOVE to shop

48. I took piano for 5 years.

49. I stopped this spring.

50. My favorite song that I STILL play is, "the dance" by Garth Brooks.

51. 49 questions to go.

52. Mom just bought me HOT PINK Satin sheets for my bed, and I adore them.

53. Which reminds me of Martina's song "Satin sheets" that she re-did by the way.

54. I like to go camping. And Rafting.

55. Which has shocked some people.

56. I stay up late, and get up late.

57. I listen to music all most every minute of the day.

58. I like stupid little sayings, like icons for aim.

59. My cell phone is pink, with silver and purple plastic rhinestones which spell "KEM" down the back.

60. + 40 = 100.

61. I was tempted to skip a number like jenibeans.But I didn't, so don't worry.

62. My head is all congested.

63. My room is very bright, and very girly.

64. RaCeCat is my commenting name... which is an inside joke with us that went rafting a couple of weeks ago. Some PERSON was making race car/cat sounds, in which Leah and I named it (the sound) a RACECAT.

65. Mamaw (she isn't really my Memaw, she's really my cousin)Carolyn Gullion just turned 65

66. Leah S. has pictures of us all in the gator at her birthday party

67. I like this year in mustangs. It was also the year that Mom was born.

68. I'm already packed (or have everything gathered ) for Campmeeting.

69. I do that every time I go on a trip. Pack very early, and have a list of EVERY thing that I packed and could possibly need.

70. from this year until year #1992 I despise the mustangs that were produced during this time period.

71. I drive my family crazy.

72. This is the year that I despise in mustangs

73. is my favorite number

74. My 16th birthday party will be centered around the "MUSTANG"... Hmmm, I wonder why???

75. It is kinda chilly outside at the present second

76. We have a dog named Bama, currently.

77. We have a doggy graveyard, along our fence row... They all seem to get in the road and get ran over.

78. I think the shortest time we ever have had a dog die in was 2 weeks after we purchased it. He was a Schnauzer, and was named Samson. He was VERY cute and little

79. I have been on many trips this year.

80. Some of them have been pretty short.

81. I hate to go to yard sales.

82. I want a Ford Explorer.

83. Badly.

84. this is my 131st post.

85. I could possibly have twins. They run in the family.

86. I think that would be a big bite to chew.

87. I want the walls in my house to be soundproof.

88. My brother has drums.

89. My kitchen WILL NOT be YELLOW!!

90. this is the year I was born.

91. I'm pretty good at Sppelling.

92. I don't always apply it to my postings.

93. Dylan and Cassie turned 1 this year

94. I like weird pictures of myself.

95. I think my initials are groovy

96. Kelly is my "DAWG".

97. Mom is currently telling the kids a bedtime story.

98. Landon thinks it is funny.

99. I hope that if God lets me live to be this old, that he will give me grace and the physical ability that I need, to not be totally dependant on others

100. You guys just wasted time that could have been used for better, more purposeful things.

That's all folks.

3 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

My favorite numbers are actually 3, 7 and 21.
My mom and dad got a 67' fastback for their wedding gift from her granny.
I'm not wasting time right now..I'm drinking coffee and trying my best to wake up!

I sometimes post several times a day too.

Keep posting, I love to read your thoughts!

Kelly said...

'Sup Dawg!

You made me laugh--out loud even!

"No time is wasted when it is spent with good friends."

~*This Mama*~ said...

lol, yes, i like the feel of dirt too. i just spent 2 hrs in the flower beds!