CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21

Queen

First. Know this:

I KNOW that most everyone in the group Queen is (was) gay. I ALSO know that Freddie Mercury died of AIDS. Queen is a pretty controversial group.... and these are only my opinions.

I personally only love Queen because they (in my opinion) are one of the best song writers, singers, and played a big part in making Classic Rock what it is. I think Freddie may have had one of the best voices that i ever have heard. I don't like them because of their tight pants, or their weirdo "Old fashioned lover boy" song (just one of a couple of their weird ones).... any ways. I just like Queen. Alot. So... here is a couple of videos that i like. NOT THE VIDEOS people. The songs. The music. The lyrics. not them personally. Just so you understand this. :D


Somebody to love: Written by Freddie Mercury, came out on the 1976 album; A Day At the Races.




Friends Will Be Friends: Written By Freddie Mercury and John Deacon, on the Album "A Kind of Magic" in 1986 (UK)

1 comments:

Ben said...

Well said Kayla! I agree. When I say I love queen now yall know what i mean. lol