CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13

hehe

Hey!!! Sry I haven't updated in a couple of days, and I can't say I have been so busy...

Well, I guess I have, I was @ Mandi and Ryan's sunday night, then monday morning Mandi and I went shopping, then I went with Ethan, Elam, and Ashlee to Arab Parkage to see the lights (they were pretty, the walkway with the lights was awesome!!),went back to Mandis (stayed the night), then on Tuesday, I woke up, got a shower, and went to town with Renee and Reese until 6:30, went to Aidan Brian's birthday party @ Chuck e cheese, then came BACK to Mandi and Ryan's until Ashlee got there. THEN I CAME HOME.

and slept overly long this morning.

I mean like 1 o'clock overly.

YEAH.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i use to do that all the time :) i miss those days see u in a few

Leila

Kristen said...

Not any later than i sleep when i get the chance..just ask my sisters, Actually don't u don't want to know!! :)

tesiamaria said...

Enjoy sleeping Kylatte.

Dream about me WORKING LIKE A DOG okay?

Thanks!

Erin said...

Ahhhh to sleep late once again.....
I think i got some extra sleep in early November.....