CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 6

Church

Tonight's service was a BIG blessing to me.

Sister Sherry Relifords testimony stuck out to me... She said something like God's will never changes, it just sometimes has a cloud over it so we aren't able to see it all the way. Even though we can't always know God's will, we still have to believe, and then in God's own timing, he will show us what he wants us to know. She also said she was very thankful for having a man of God to give us the word. I strongly agree. God has blessed us greatly with our pastor.

That's what I got out of it anyways.

Stephen John's testimony was also a blessing to me. I hope he will stay saved and keep his fire for God. God will bless him if he does.

Know who I missed though? Cassie!! She's sick... I hope you feel better soon girl!

Love you!

2 comments:

Cassia said...

I so sad i missed it!!! I missed myself being there too

bellemj said...

hey, how encouraging! nice blog, too. Thanks for sharing. :)