CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20

Sis Heather, Vanilla, and now, ME

1. I’ve come to realize that my … Life is not very interesting, but very blessed!

2. I am listening to… Bread/ the silence in the house, a rarity

3. I talk… alot, mostly to my friends

4. I love… people

5. My best friend… I have multiple

6. My first real kiss… people can have fake ones?

7. I lost my... mind, i sold it on ebay (sorry... had to do it)

8. I hate it when people… are sad

9. Love is… and intentional commitment (I liked yours alot and decided to steal it heather!!)

10. Marriage means… loving someone until you die

11. Somewhere, someone is… thinking of you

12. I’ll always… be the oldest

13. I have a secret crush on… a secret crush??? what is that?

14. The last time I cried was because… (go read vanilla's, hers was funnier than mine would be)

15. My cell phone… is PInK with my initials on it

16. When I wake up... I don't

17. Before I go to sleep at night… I think, alot

18. Right now I am thinking about… whether or not i should go and do school or not...

19. Babies are… a blessing

20. How often do you get on the computer? hahaha... alot

21. Today I… want to see Meme and Grampa

22. Tonight I will… probably go to sleep


23. Tomorrow I will… probably wake up!!

24. I really want… to stay saved... that is the first thing on my list.

25. The person who is most likely to repost this is… probably jen

1 comments:

mangagirl said...

wow, I didn't know they had video in the 70's!!!! but I kinda like the music