CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 9

Gage

Gage has been my little buddy since monday... We got home on Monday from taking Ryan to Birmingham airport, so he could fly out to Uma, Arizona to be with his brother, Nathan and his family.

Gage made my bed for me (or what he thought was my bed) brushed my hair, and has been my little sweetie ever since. He woke up on Tuesday making sure I was still there.

Then... He was praying last night for everyone... and this is what he basically said.

"Help Grandpa, and Bama (KAS), and Siah, and Grandpa, and Tia, and Siah, and Josh, and Kyliegh, and Coltie, and Ryan... and Sarah, and Daddy, and help me be good so I go to grandpa's house, and and and, evie, and and and

Thank you for Kayda (me)."

THAT was sweet.

He's exausted now, we went to Walmart, and Uncle Siah (Josiah) bought him two soccer balls that Gage said cost "20 dollars" each.

5 comments:

tesiamaria said...

That's my little Frodo!

Anonymous said...

That's a blessing.

~*This Mama*~ said...

Everytime Blake comes over here and visits us he tells us about something he has recently gotten..and it always costs $5,000.00.

Seriously. Every time.

Brooke said...

Aw. That's cute, tay!

Anonymous said...

hey that was so cute!!!!!!!!